(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 14,000 employees in 25 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Warehouse Leader - Gastonia, NC
- Description: Location: Gastonia, North Carolina - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Warehouse Leader provides leadership for warehouse employees and processes at the Gastonia manufacturing facility. He/she is responsible for managing inbound and outbound shipment of goods and materials, warehouse operations and raw material procurement processes. He/she works closely with internal and external customers and vendors to ensure 100% o...
- Sr Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB In the Corporate Strategy and Financial Planning (CS&FP) department, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Senior Financial Analyst supports a broad range of FP&A activities across all Owens Corning businesses. Working directly with Business Segment and Corporate Staff, the Senior Financial Analyst supports effective execution of OC Operating Plans...
- Finance Analyst I - Gastonia North Carolina
- Description: Location: Gastonia North Carolina - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Financial Analyst provides financial leadership to the Gastonia Plant. This person is a dynamic leader, responsible for maintaining a controls environment that complies with the Company’s internal control policies and Sarbanes Oxley. The position is an important part of the financial talent pipeline and serves as a feeder for larger plants as ...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com