Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Sales Intern - Location Toledo, Toledo
- Description: Location: Toledo , OH - United States Location: Toledo, Ohio or Dallas, Texas (US) Owens Corning Sales Internship Program Description As an Owens Corning sales intern, you will have an opportunity to work in a world class sales organization and gain valuable exposure to sales strategies and business initiatives that are focused on meeting customer needs, adding value and driving revenue that span across our building mater...
- HR Leader - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Corporate Human Resources (HR) Leader provides HR functional expertise and leadership to the Corporate Finance, External Affairs and Human Resources organizations. The role is accountable to execute people-related strategies, plans and tactics that elevate the talent and capability of those organizations. Reports to : Corporate HR Director Span of Control : Ind...
- Product Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Location: Atlanta, GA - United States PRIMARY PURPOSE The product engineer is responsible for applying technical expertise and commercial knowledge to create and capture value to both customers and OC. He/she partners with sales leaders and distribution partners to provide technical support to our valued customers and ensure high customer satisfaction. The product engineer is also accountable for the development and scale...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com