Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Creative Marketing Lead - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB Marketing Lead – Creative Services and Local Marketing This position is accountable for design and production of a variety of creative services for Owens Corning. The role is hands-on, alongside other designers and accountability includes product launches, product packaging, event design and production and collateral. This position also ensures projects are ...
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Gastonia, NC
- Description: Location: Gastonia, North Carolina - United States PRIMARY PURPOSE The Electrical Maintenance Engineer has responsibility for overall Electrical Maintenance Operations at the Gastonia manufacturing facility. He/she is responsible for all aspects of the electrical maintenance processes, and uses engineering skills to drive improvements in safety, productivity and quality, while reducing costs and assuring environmental com...
- Sr Administrative Associate - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Description The Sales Administrative Associate provides support for the IC&D sales leadership team in order to enable the team to be more efficient, effective and spend more time in front of our customers. The Administrative Associate is the first point of contact for the sales leadership team and responsible for maximizing sales effectiveness, customer responses and proactive di...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com