(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 14,000 employees in 25 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Complex Leader - Wabash, IN
- Description: Location: Wabash, Indiana - United States . Description The Complex Leader is accountable for providing support for the Wabash manufacturing operation and associated processes. This person must have a strong sense of personal commitment towards the business and our customers; an ability to foster teamwork throughout the organization; communicate effectively with all levels ranging from primary workforce to plant leadershi...
- Technical Marketing Leader - Shanghai, China
- Description: The job holder has responsibility for leading the identification and delivery of technical programmes in partnership with customers in our target markets. The job holder will manage the on-going activities of the TF portion within the China Composites Centre (CCC) whilst leveraging the existing capabilities of the Zele Excellence Center ( ZEC ) and other R&D resources to deliver to our promises. The develo...
- Supply Chain Solution Supervisor - Shanghai, China
- Description: Responsibilities: Main responsibility of Supply Chain Solution Supervisor is supporting supply chain function leader to audit whole supply chain system through freight, warehouse, inventory, CS& planning, logistics and OEM to find the opportunity of SC improvement including productivities and control. At same time, lead the relative function teams to implement the projects or action plan until all settle down includin...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com