Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Corporate Development Leader - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Job Title : Corporate Development Leader PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Corporate Development Senior Leader is a part of the fast-paced and highly influential Corporate Development team where energy, teamwork, original ideas and performance are highly valued. The Corporate Development Senior Leader will be a part of driving OC's key strategic initiatives, acquisitions, equity investments, al...
- Non Wovens Finance Analyst - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Non-Wovens Finance Analyst provides financial support covering all the facets of the business he/she is responsible for, including, but not limited to, Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”), Operations Finance, and Capital Expenditure. This analyst gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for strategic and operating plan...
- Accounting Analyst – Accountant II - Mexico City, Mexico
- Description: PURPOSE OF THE JOB Control the suitable record of the operations of the company, and the emission of financial reliable and opportune information for the administration, based on the accounting standards and policies procedure of the company and ensure a proper internal control environment JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Driving the account reconciliations process Attention to internal and external audits Register and review journal...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com