(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Machine Operator C - [[Brunswick, ME
- Description: Location: [[Brunswick, Maine]] , Shift: 5p-5a or 5a-5p, rotating SUMMARY The Machine Operator position is an hourly position, and reports to the Shift Team Leader. This position operators complex equipment stitching or knitting fiberglass roving into fiberglass fabric. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:...
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - [[Kearny, NJ
- Description: Location: [[Kearny, NJ]] , - Shift: [[nights]] . Job Purpose : Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Duties : * Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors...
- Industrial Electrical Technician - [[Kearny, NJ
- Description: Location: [[Kearny, NJ]] , New Jersey - United States Shift:...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com