(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Analyst Reliability Systems - Columbus, OH
- Description: Location: Columbus, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Business Analysts Reliability Systems (BA) is a key position in leading our reliability roadmap in growing reliable performance of Owens Corning physical assets. The BA-RS provides technical, process and change leadership to the Corporation (OC) linking business strategy and IT strategy with technology to drive business performance. The B...
- Advanced Engineer Research & Development - Columbus, OH
- Description: Location: Columbus, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB This Advanced Engineer is accountable for the development and scale up of manufacturing equipment and processes to meet Roofing and Asphalt business growth objectives. These activities will improve the safety, quality, raw material utilization, and productivity of our roofing manufacturing plants. The successful candidate will also develop and...
- Ingeniero de Proyectos Jr - Tlaxcala, Mexico
- Description: Responsabilidades Coordinar la ejecución de los Proyectos con los diferentes equipos técnicos, mantenimiento, contratistas y equipo de diseño. Requisitos 2 años de experiencia coordinando proyectos de arranque y/o construcción de industrias manufactureras o de transformación. Inglés conversacional avanzado....
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com