(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Selector Packer - Insert City, CA
- Description: Location: INSERT CITY, California - United States Selector Packer Job Description Job Title: Selector Packer Department: Production Reports to: Department Supervisor Supervises: N/A FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Date: 12/11/09 SUMMARY Selects, fabricates, salvages and packages products....
- Product & Program Leader - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Location: Charlotte, NC - United States The Product Manager is a key leadership and execution role for delivering outcomes that are aligned with the Business goals. The Product manager owns the overall success of key programs and is accountable to ensure the business outcomes are realized and sustainable. A successful Product manager provides support to the defined business strategy through enabling project deliverables. ...
- Technical Leader (Mineral Wool) - Shanghai, China
- Description: No Job Description File Name available....contact Owens Corning Talent Center Careers...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com