Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Quality Leader - Yuhang, China
- Description: : The Plant Quality Leader provides quality management leadership to YH plant site. This position is responsible for all quality management activities in order to achieve Zero Quality Defect and make continual quality improvement. The Plant quality leader is also the management system representative of ISO9001/ISO14001/OHSAS18001. The position reports to plant leader and dotted report to AP QA&CI leader. Re...
- Reliability Engineer - Yuhang, China
- Description: Reliability Engineer is responsible for sustaining and enhancing facility reliability through right skilled maintenance resources, RWP, analytic and proactive TPM implementation and cross-functional supports in safe and environmental manner. The position reports to the Maintenance Leader Responsibilities Safe Maintenance Works and Plant LTT (Lock, Tag and Test) Leadership Lead comprehensive and strict WES-JHA ...
- Operations Manager Manufacturing - Santa Clara, CA
- Description: Location: Santa Clara, California - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Operations Manager is accountable for leading employees to deliver the specified business results for the facility. The Operations Manager is expected to lead with a clear view of where the organization needs to be in 1-3 years and consistently deliver results to achieve that view, lead with a decision making approach that models and teaches the prop...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com