(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 14,000 employees in 25 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- International Tax Manager - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The International Tax Manager reports to the Vice President of Global Tax. Responsibilities include Management of various international tax matters (U.S. international tax, non-U.S. tax, financial reporting, transfer pricing, foreign tax credits, compliance, planning, and exam). This position will have 1 direct report. The International Tax Manager will manage and ...
- Administrative Associate - Tallmadge, OH
- Description: Location: Tallmadge, OH - United States . PURPOSE OF THE JOB This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Foam Research and Development and Engineering teams at the Science & Technology Center in Tallmadge Ohio. This position is job shared with another part-time administrator and is anticipated to work 24 hours a week. Reports to : R&D Lab Leader JOB RESPONSIBILITIES...
- Claim Settlement Specialist - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Quality Solutions Team leads the effort to evaluate manufacturing quality concerns and resolve claims as submitted by customers, contractors, and consumers. The purpose of the Claim Settlement Specialist position on the Quality Solutions Team is to work in concert with the Negotiation and Resolution Specialist to review individual claim files for compliance with ...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com