Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Production Supervisor - Aiken, SC
- Description: Location: Aiken, South Carolina - United States PRIMARY PURPOSE The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the safety of all employees first, and also is responsible for the training and development of all direct reports. Additionally, the Shift Supervisor coordinates all the work of employees in the production department. This including, ensuring operational procedures are followed to product specifications and quality metr...
- Sr Administrative Associate - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Vice President and General Manager of the Engineered Insulation Systems business and respective teams, including the Sales Leader. The position reports to: VP, GM Engineered Insulation Systems JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities. Implement a perso...
- Quality Manager - Kearny, NJ
- Description: Location: Kearny, New Jersey - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB Consistent with My Leadership Accountabilities the Quality Manager (Technical Leader) is accountable to ensure a quality product is being manufactured to meet or exceed our customer expectations. The Technical Leader establishes and maintains accurate process recipes for operations in order to safely produce products that consistently meet codes, specificatio...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com