(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- HR Leader Joplin - Joplin, Missouri
- Description: Location: Joplin, Missouri - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB Unique career advancing opportunity! Be part of a growing business that is investing in a brownfield world-class manufacturing startup in Joplin, MO, where you get to design and build an organization structure, recruit and train a highly skilled team that will deliver impactful results for our global...
- Continuous Improvement Coordinator - Kearny, NJ
- Description: Location: Kearny, NJ Shift: Day . The Continuous Improvement Coordinator is an hourly position reporting to the Technical Leader. The Continuous Improvement Coordinator is critical in assisting with the coordination of plant continuous improvement initiatives focused on sustained improvement of plant operations through use of waste elimination, lean manufacturing approaches,...
- Bushing Design Engineer - Columbus, OH
- Description: Location: Columbus, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB At the heart of a continuous-strand fiberglass manufacturing operation is a precious metal alloy component similar to an extrusion die called a bushing. The bushing operates in a unique high temperature environment of highly coupled thermal-fluid-electrical-structural physics. The goal of the Bushing Design Engineer is to und...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com