Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Selector Packer New PSA - Insert City, CA
- Description: Location: INSERT CITY, California - United States Selector Packer Job Description Job Title: Selector Packer Department: Production Reports to: Department Supervisor Supervises: N/A FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Date: 12/11/09 SUMMARY Selects, fabricates, salvages and packages products....
- Automation Controls Engineer - Gastonia, NC
- Description: Location: Gastonia, North Carolina - United States PRIMARY PURPOSE The Automation Controls Engineer is responsible for designing, programming, simulating and testing automated machinery and processes in order to manufacture products that meet the needs of our customers. The person in this role ensures that equipment operates at peak efficiency, which includes responsibility for design specifications and other detailed doc...
- Sr HR Professional\HR Generalist - Amarillo, TX
- Description: Location: Amarillo, Texas - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB Human Resources Generalist responsibilities will include day to day HR administration, recruiting, on boarding, compensation and performance management as well as employee relations and other projects as assigned. This is a key position in the Human Resources Department and will be first point of contact for the employees. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Live the Owens Cor...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com