Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Furnace Development Program - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Furnace Development Program Do you consider yourself to be Extraordinary Talent? The Leadership and Development programs at Owens Corning provide an opportunity for highly qualified and motivated candidates to engage in a dynamic learning experience while directly participating in our company’s change agenda: Winning with Our Customers and Growing Our People. As a program part...
- Intern HR - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Human Resources Intern Location: Toledo, OH – US or multiple plant sites throughout the US Human Resources Intern At Owens Corning, interns are treated like full-time employees—you will take on a great deal of responsibility and do impactful work all while engaging in a dynamic learning experience. Interns work side by side with Owens Corning employees as team members a...
- Environmental Health & Safety Intern - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Environmental, Health & Safety Intern Do you consider yourself to be Extraordinary Talent? At Owens Corning, interns are treated exactly like full-time employees—you will take on a great deal of responsibility and do impactful work all while engaging in a dynamic learning experience. Interns work side by side with Owens Corning employees as team members and are expected to...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com