Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- CSB IT Business Analytics Lead - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, OH - United States CSB IT Business Analytics Leader PURPOSE OF THE JOB The CSB IT Business Analytics Lead is a trusted advisor to the CSB business team. He/She understands the business’s strategy, operational processes and decision making opportunities. This connection along with extensive business analytical and reporting experience provides the requisite perspective and contextual experience nee...
- Manufacturing Engineer - Gastonia, NC
- Description: Location: Gastonia, North Carolina - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for performance and continued growth of the Gastonia, NC manufacturing facility, including the safety of all employees, process optimization, and training and development. The Manufacturing Engineer must function at high levels of effectiveness at both the “hands-on” and the strategic levels. This ...
- Sr Sourcing Professional II - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB As an IT Senior Sourcing Professional, you will provide leadership and expertise in sourcing IT/Telecom goods and/or services for our Global Information Services (GIS) business partners from external suppliers. You will lead large and strategic initiatives to successful completion in order to drive the continued success of Owens Corning. You will ensure Owens Corni...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com