Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Mechanic C PKA 1 - Kansas City, KS
- Description: Location: Kansas City , Kansas -...
- QC Engineer - Yuhang, China
- Description: Leads and continual improve QC lab management to ensure meeting all material control requirements related to operation / maintenance/EHS (including raw material / semi-products /Finished products inspection, other testing requirement from maintenance & EHS), Lead and improvement QC lab capability & facility management to ensure meeting OC lab management requirement, Leads lab safety management to ensur...
- Process Development Engineer – Drying\Curing - Granville, OH
- Description: Location: Granville, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Process Development Engineer –Drying/Curing is a role within the CSB Product Leadership team that is responsible for developing and implementing improved methods to control the drying and curing , and associated moisture content, of our products, leading to improved product performance, and improved product quality and consistency. Reports to : Progra...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com