Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Safety & Environ Leader - Mexico City, Mexico
- Description: Position: Safety & Environ Leader Reports to: Human Resources Director LatAm Description: Ensure that the health, safety, emergency response and environmental practices are present to ensure the integrity of personal property and business continuity. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources Latin America Responsibilities: Security Ensure that the health, safety, emergency response and environmental pra...
- HR Administrative Assistant - Gastonia, NC
- Description: Location: Gastonia, North Carolina - United States . The HR Administrator provides administrative support to the human resources department and plant leadership team. This position serves as a value added business partner for HR and the Gastonia team and is accountable for understanding and leveraging HR systems and processes to impact the effectiveness of the organization. This position will have contact with employees a...
- Industrial Maintenance Technician - Portland, OR
- Description: Location: Portland , Oregon -...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com