Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Maintenance Multi Craft - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Location: Minneapolis , Minnesota -...
- Talent Development Specialist - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Talent Development Specialist is a critical role in transforming the learning mindset at Owens Corning. The role is accountable to develop subject matter expertise in the SuccessFactors LMS (Talent Center Learning), in needs assessment, skill assessment and instructional design and development, and in learning consultation. This role will manage all Learning Ma...
- Sr FP&A Analyst I - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (CFP&A) Analyst provides support in all aspects of financial planning and analysis within the Corporate Finance department. The CFP&A Analyst is also for shaping and influencing Corporate Strategy as well as developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control, at the C...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com