(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Engineer Research & Development - Columbus, OH
- Description: Location: Columbus, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The candidate will help create next generation product forms through innovative size and process development. The candidate will could also be expected to help with Root Cause Analysis for both customers and manufacturing issues. He/she will display or develop skills including planning, interfacing with customers and to wor...
- Sr Area Sales Manager Buffalo - Buffalo, NY
- Description: Location: Buffalo, NY - United States Job Title : Area Sales Manager OC Business Title...
- Administrative Associate - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Location: Charlotte, NC - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Commercial Sales Leader(s) for NA Non-Wovens of the Composites Solutions Business and respective teams including Key Account Managers and Engineers. This position also supports the technical resources that are part of S&T function within the NA Non-Wovens Business....
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com