Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Product Engineer - Shanghai, China
- Description: The China product engineer is the key technical contact point with OC’s China Thermoplastic customers. (S)he is responsible for gathering and maintaining the Fitness For Use (FFU) of our customers and for anticipating on customer needs. The China PE is accountable for technical customer satisfaction, insuring that the product delivered by OC always meets customers’ requirements. In case of gaps b...
- Sales Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: The Sales Manager provides leadership to explore and develop customers in the field of regional composites business. He/she advises and reports the business and customers’ development to Sales Leader of Great China. This is a key position in the Sales Team, responsible for managing and delivering Sales strategy and activities in order to grow and improve business results. The position directly reports t...
- Sales Intern - United States or Dallas, United States or Dallas
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States or Dallas, Texas - United States Owens Corning Sales Internship Program Description As an Owens Corning sales intern, you will have an opportunity to work in a world class sales organization and gain valuable exposure to sales strategies and business initiatives that are focused on meeting customer needs, adding value and driving revenue that span across our building material busines...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com