(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Estimating Team Leader - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States DESCRIPTION The Estimating Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of project Estimators, in addition to performing high-level estimating work to include reviewing and processing incoming Requests for Quote, reading and understanding architectural drawings to perform take-offs and determine specified product dimensions, and providing quotations back to...
- HR Administrator - Fort Smith, AR
- Description: Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas - United States SUMMARY The Human Resources assistant is responsible for overseeing the hiring process and administering payroll for the primary employees. He/She will coordinate various plant wide events and projects that will involve our employees concerning benefits, engagements, communication and any other item designated by the...
- HR Administrator - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Location: Atlanta ,...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com