Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Business Economist - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States THE PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Business Economist provides business and finance leaders with quantitative and qualitative analysis of key markets and macroeconomic measures for financial forecasting and market research supporting mergers and acquisitions. Reports to : The FP&A Leader JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Lead and support macroeconomic insight for Owens Corning in a way that results i...
- Electrician - Location Newark Plant 1214, Newark Plant 1214
- Description: Job Band : MT2|2 Hiring Manager: Gregory Jacknewitz HR Rep: Location: Newark Plant | 1214 Summary: The purp...
- Bushing Design Engineer - Granville, OH
- Description: Location: Granville, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB At the heart of a continuous-strand fiberglass manufacturing operation is a precious metal alloy component similar to an extrusion die called a bushing. The bushing operates in a unique high temperature environment of highly coupled thermal-fluid-electrical-structural physics. The goal of the Bushing Design Engineer is to understand and harness this system to pr...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com