Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Business Finance Analyst II - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Description: The Senior Finance Analyst partners with Commercial, Operations, and other Finance leaders to provide financial analytics that drive business results of the Americas region. The position delivers analysis as part of the finance processes, linking financial results to operational performance drivers. The position interfaces with internal customers and stakeholders and bus...
- Quality & CI Leader - Changzhou, China
- Description: As a department leader within the organization of Changzhou Plant, QA/CI leader is responsible for managing products quality assurance and leading plant CI activities, QA/CI leader requires to provide leadership to improve team safety, quality management system, products quality level, process capability and customers satisfaction. . QA/CI leader also requires to lead plant continuous improvement activities su...
- EHS Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: The Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Leader manages and directs all operational and safety aspects of the China Composites Center (CCC) including technical MEP (mechanical, electrical, process), support to the R&D operations and safety delivery. This position will provide leadership to the facilities team and external service provider in carrying out this purpose and provide strategic and operational...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com