Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Warehouse Specialist - Shanghai, China
- Description: This role will lead BMAP plant warehouse management, inventory management and transportation management. The position reports to: AP logistics Mgr. Responsibilities Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities. Metrics Implement a personal safety action plan and review with leader Metric 2 AP Inventory Management Metrics Timely track inventory balance, and closely follow on abnormal changes in ...
- High voltage distribution engineer - Yuhang, China
- Description: High Voltage Distribution Engineer is responsible for daily preventive and predictive maintenance on high voltage station running process, technical coaching to technicians per 2-3 months and equipments maintenance. The position reports to: Engineering Manager Responsibilities Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities. Metrics Implement a personal safety action plan and review with leader As...
- Quality Technician SOL - Cleveland, TN
- Description: Location: Cleveland , Tennessee - United States Shift:...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com