(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Internal Auditor - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Senior Internal Auditor is critical to the performance and continued success of Corporate Audit Services. Reporting to a member of the Audit Leadership team, the Senior Internal Auditor will research a wide variety of business scenarios, perform root cause analysis, and create the compelling case for change to improve ope...
- Process Development Engineer Fiberizing - Columbus, OH
- Description: Location: Columbus, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB Do you like to significantly contribute to new ideas? Does collaborating on a team to solve problems and make new discoveries interest you? Do you want to work in an innovative environment where you can be hands on with developmental processes? The Fiberizing Process Development Engineer is a key con...
- Manager Internal Audit - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Internal Audit Manager is critical to the performance and continued success of Corporate Audit Services. Reporting to a member of the Audit Leadership team, the Audit Manager will provide leadership and direction to research a wide variety of business scenarios, perform root cause analysis, and create the compelling case...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com