Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Warehouse Management Track Lead - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, OH - United States The Warehouse Management Track Lead is responsible for leading all phases of the solutions delivery process in the warehouse track including: blueprinting, functional design, testing, training, data, and go-live. This position works within the overall timeline defined by project leadership. Responsible for integration with other tracks to ensure an end to end solution meeting business ...
- Senior Commercial Financial Analyst R&A - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States Purpose of the Job: The Sr. Financial Analyst partners with Commercial and Financial leaders to provide financial and market analytics that drive business results in support of the short-term and long-term value creation of the Roofing and Asphalt Business (R&A) segment. The position leads thoughtful analysis as part of the pricing processes, linking financial results to operatio...
- Senior Commercial Financial Analyst - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Senior Financial Analyst partners with Commercial leaders to provide financial analytics that drive business results in support of the short-term and long-term value of the assets, liabilities and investments of the Insulation Solutions Business (ISB) business segment. The position delivers analysis as part of the pricing processes, linking financial results to...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com