Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- Global Information Systems Intern - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States GIS intern Global Information Systems Intern Do you consider yourself to be Extraordinary Talent? At Owens Corning, you will take on a great deal of responsibility and produce impactful work all while engaging in a dynamic learning experience. Interns work side by side with Owens Corning employees as team members and are expected to continuously elevate their performance and the resu...
- Maintenance Technician - Lakeland, FL
- Description: Location: Lakeland , Florida - United States Shift:...
- Organization Design & Development Leader - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Organization Design and Development Leader provides a broad range of consultative services and is responsible for integrating various phases of performance management to improve organizational effectiveness. This position partners with the business and the broader HR community to develop and execute organizational interventions to support the achievement of bus...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com