(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Level 1 Packer Technician PKA - Kansas City, KS
- Description: Location: Kansas City, Kansas - United States . SUMMARY Performs the role of providing support to packaging and production operations by performing processes which include, but are not limited to, procuring and placing bags on packaging equipment, hauling scrap, salvaging insulation and feeding same into reconditioning equipment, transporting direct materials, cleaning designated equipment and areas, lo...
- Marketing Manager Roofing and Asphalt - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, OH - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Marketing Manager is accountable for the development and implementation / execution of strategies and plans for key MSA’s in the Roofing and Asphalt business. Specifically this role will lead the coordination, communication, execution, measurement, tracking and course correction of market plans....
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Gastonia, NC
- Description: Location: Gastonia, North Carolina - United States PRIMARY PURPOSE The Electrical Maintenance Engineer has responsibility for overall Electrical Maintenance Operations at the Gastonia manufacturing facility. He/she is responsible for all aspects of the electrical maintenance processes, and uses engineering skills to drive improvements in safety, productivity and quality, while reducing cost...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com