(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Regional Safety Leader - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB A Regional Safety Leader provides technical EHS expertise for the R&A business plus strategic guidance and operational support to all assigned sites. Successful leaders in this role will be highly motivated...
- Quality Engineer - Aiken, SC
- Description: Location: Aiken, South Carolina - United States PRIMARY PURPOSE This position participates in the quality engineering functions within the manufacturing facility by developing, implementing and administering quality specifications, test methodologies, and control plans for produ...
- Senior Manufacturing Financial Analyst Composites - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Manufacturing Financial Analyst partners with Operations Leaders, Plant Leaders and the Plant Controllers to provide financial analytics that drive business results in support of the short-term and long-term value of the assets, liabilities an...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com