(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Supply Chain Leader Newark OH - Newark, OH
- Description: Location: Newark, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Newark Supply Chain Leader is accountable for all aspects of Warehouse and Sourcing operations at the Newark Plant. The Supply Chain Leader is responsible for driving sustainable performance improvement in the areas of Safety, Quality, Service, Productivity, and People development. The successful leader in this role wil...
- Sr. Sourcing Lead Indirect - Toledo, OH
- Description: Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB As an Indirect Senior Sourcing Professional, you will Lead Strategic Sourcing Initiatives, Supplier Relationships Management, Supplier Development, Risk Management and bring Sourcing best practices for procurement of services globally for our Corporate Services business partners, such as HR, Marketing, Finance, MRO, Treasury, Legal, EH&S,...
- Area Sales Manager EIS Insulation Pacific Southwest - Sacramento, CA
- Description: Location: Sacramento, CA - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The EIS Insulation- Foamular sales organization is seeking an Area Sales Manager (ASM). This position will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth for our customers and Owens Corning by providing customer inspired solutions while executing on Owens Corning sales and marketing initiatives to a mixture of building materials customers in Ca...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com