(+) Advanced Search
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2014.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 26 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program, EnergyStar certified and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
Recent Job Openings
- Operations Leader - Kearny, NJ
- Description: Location: Kearny, New Jersey - United States . PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Asphalt Operations Leader is responsible for ensuring alignment with and achievement of the Company's strategic areas of focus, division and plant goals. This position is accountable for making decisions that affect employ...
- Application Development Engineer - Shanghai, China
- Description: The Composites Application Development Engineer is accountable for converting construction, industrial, wind, aerospace, ballistics and other applicable market requirements into composite solutions. This role interacts with key players in the market to translate customer needs and identify opportunities to grow the use of composites and OC reinforcement solutions. The Application Development Engineer works clo...
- Sr Area Sales Manager Market Development Northeast - Boston, MA
- Description: Location: Boston, MA - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Area Sales Manager – Strategic Accounts (ASMSA) is accountable for the adoption and sale of current and new insulation systems. ASMSA will exercise pull through selling techniques by calling on residential and commercial industry influencers including Builders (40%), Architects (20%), and Energy Raters (10%) and collaborates with Area...
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com