Owens Corning Quick Facts
- Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and $5.3 billion in 2013.
- Owens Corning has a broad-reaching global footprint, with 15,000 employees in 27 countries.
- Owens Corning was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American Glassworks, Corning Glassworks and Owens-Illinois.
- The Owens Corning World Headquarters building in Toledo has been given LEED- gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Existing Building program and has been named one of the “Greenest Corporate Headquarters” by BusinessWeek Magazine.
To update your resume or check the status of a previous application, CLICK HERE
Recent Job Openings
- HR Associate - Irving, TX
- Description: Location: Irving, Texas - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB The HR Associate provides administrative support, as well as HR process and capability support to the Irving Plant, Plant Leader and HR Leader. This position will have contact with employees at all levels within the company and will frequently interact with company leadership and plant employees. Reports to : The position reports to the Irving HR Leader. Span of C...
- Financial Analyst I - Waxahachie, TX
- Description: Location: Waxahachie, Texas - United States Description: The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Insulating Systems Business (ISB). This position supports the business by ensuring reasonable assurance on the accuracy of the plant’s financial analysis and planning function while ensuring compliance with corporate policies and governmental regulations. Responsibilities: Month End Closing activities Ex...
- Cost Analyst - Santa Clara, CA
- Description: Location: Santa Clara, California - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The Cost Analyst provides accurate and timely production cost and inventory reporting for the Santa Clara Plant. He/She is also responsible for maintaining a controls environment that complies with Owens Corning’s internal control policies and Sarbanes Oxley. The position is an important part of the financial talent pipeline and serves as a feede...
Stay Connected with Owens Corning
Don't Have An Email Account?
In order to apply for jobs at Owens Corning, you will need an email account. If you don't have one, click here
to quickly set up an address on Google's Gmail or click here
to set up a Yahoo! Address.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please e-mail TalentCenterCareers@owenscorning.com