Wichita Falls, Texas
Perform the start up of machines in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures. Monitor the machine while running and ensure the product being produced meets quality requirements. Assist in troubleshooting and repairing machines. Train others to operate machines at full capability.
- Operates the machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Sets up the machine to meet the production orders requirements.
- Performs daily maintenance on machine
- Maintains stock level of the creels
- Repairs broken inputs or stitch yarn
- Completes daily operating reports
- Maintains cleanliness of machine area and machine
- Performs QC checks on products being produced
- Identifies problems and suggest methods to correct them
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Assist in the development of new products
- Assist in the design or redesign of equipment
- Able to solve problems independently
- Accomplishes maximum output from machines continuously
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Mechanically adept
- Good problem solving capability
- Extremely efficient in the operation of machines
- Capable of competently and consistently operating 3 to 4 different machines to efficiency standards.