Summary: Transport, stage, and load finished goods. Provide support to the production process by keeping them supplied with raw materials, and handling scrap. Receive deliveries, transport incoming materials and receipts to their intended location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Know and follow all plant Safety Rules to prevent injury to self or others.
- Perform mobile equipment safety inspections as required.
- Know, follow and utilize the hazard recognition card system.
- Know, follow, and use the Arc Flash program.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
- Operate any mobile equipment in which a license is obtained; including, fork lifts, aerial lifts, skid steers, front end loaders, sweepers, etc.
- Capable of figuring load configurations, stack quantities, and trailer balances during the shift.
- Have a valid fork lift license and a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Must have computing skills and the ability to operate a mobile computer system for load and managing product.
- Must be capable of changing shifts to support the needs of the company.
About Owens CorningOwens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2017 sales of $6.4 billion and employs 19,000 people in 37 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 63 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.