Vilnius, , Lithuania
Baltic Payroll, T&E Accountant (temporary contract for one year)Job ID 53390
PAROC® stands for energy-efficient and fire safe insulation products and solutions of stone wool for new and renovated buildings, HVAC, marine and offshore, acoustics and other industrial applications. Behind those products there is an 80-year history of stone wool production knowhow backed with technical insulation expertise and innovation. We manufacture our products in Finland, Sweden, Lithuania, Poland and Russia, and deliver them to customers in our familiar red-and-white-striped packages. In 2018, Paroc joined Owens Corning (OC). OC develops, manufactures, and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. European Service Shared Center (ESSC) was established in Vilnius 7 years ago to centralize and standardize the finance functions and provide shared services to Paroc companies from one location.
Be responsible for salaries, travel and entertainment costs accounting and reporting of Paroc companies in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Germany.
- Payroll accounting and salary payments processing;
- Accounting of travel and representation costs;
- Reporting and payment of taxes related to payroll;
- Active participation in month-end GL closing activities;
- Active participation in ERP implementation and process development projects;
- General system administration tasks.
Requirements for the candidates:
- Learning agility, sense of responsibility;
- Customer focused and target driven;
- Being honest and maintain confidentiality;
- Fluent English (oral and written);
- University or college degree in accounting, finance or economics;
- Latvian, Estonian, or any other foreign language would be an advantage;
- 1-3 years of professional accounting experience;
- Adequate computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office applications, ERP (IFS, SAP) or other accounting software (Alga);
- Knowledge of any Baltic country payroll tax laws and regulations would be an advantage.
We create an inspirational work place and offer:
- Work in a sustainable international company;
- Competitive salary and benefit package;
- Internal OC trainings and external work-related seminars, including ACCA studies;
- Friendly and dynamic work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Openness, respect and reliability.
If you are interested, please apply untill 2019.08.13.Confidentiality guaranteed.
Working time: Full-time work
Location: Europe Shared Service Center, Pylimo str. 58/1, Vilnius
For more information: Julian Volkovicki, +370 5 2034618