Toledo, Ohio, United States
Learning Strategy LeaderJob ID 53099
Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States
There is no “typical day” for a Learning Strategy Leader, and that is what makes this role so great. Consulting with business leaders to clarify strategic priorities and talent needs, partnering with HR leaders to create purposeful development experiences for employees, coaching stakeholders to effectively manage change – these are just a few ways you can support our business in this role each day.
The Learning Strategy Leader is responsible for providing organization design (OD) consultation and learning and development (L&D) experience design and facilitation to businesses and functions across Owens Corning. In this role, you will primarily support Sales and Marketing functions across our global businesses. Expectations of you include but are not limited to:
- Quickly building relationships and acumen within diverse businesses and functions
- Facilitating organization design working sessions (e.g. strategic planning, alignment)
- Assessing and effectively summarizing organizational and talent capability needs and gaps
- Developing robust learning and development experiences to build needed capability
- Coaching stakeholders on effective OD, L&D, and change management practices
- Posing challenge and garnering influence with stakeholders when needed
As a member of the Talent Management team within our HR Center of Excellence (COE), you will also take part in organization-wide initiatives and programming. This includes shared management and facilitation of our enterprise leadership development portfolio, annual company meetings, and other ad-hoc opportunities.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Five (5) or more years professional experience demonstrating the following:
- Organization design (OD) consultation, internal or external
- Learning and development (L&D) experience design and facilitation
- Business acumen across multiple industries and/or global regions
- Relationship management; stakeholder coaching and influence
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business or Organization Development preferred
Terms of Employment:
- Reports to the Learning & Development Leader within Talent Management in the HR COE
- Work location is Owens Corning World Headquarters in Toledo, Ohio
- Overnight travel may be required, but minimal (less than 10%)
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with approximately 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.