Toledo, Ohio, United States
CRM Sr Developer/ArchitectJob ID 53304
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The CRM Developer/Analyst (CA) is skilled at meshing CRM technology knowledge with business needs and identifying innovative solutions that leverage CRM technology platform. The CA is the key link between OC business teams and customer center of excellence groups responsible for building forward looking CRM capabilities at enterprise level.
The CA is an expert at Dynamics 365 CRM with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem (MS Dynamics CRM, Power BI, MS Azure PaaS and other). CA has a strong background in the planning, designing, installing, configuring, and customizing of relational data modeling of Dynamics CRM solutions while designing solutions that are innovative yet observing best practices in support of extensions of the model.
The CA engages in soliciting feedback from CRM stakeholders and is accountable for planning and delivery of new techno-functional capabilities and optimizations of existing capabilities. CA collaborates closely with business, CRM product leader, platform architect, Customer COE, and Employee Productivity COE to develop and execute prioritized pipeline of capabilities that support each business. CA become a subject matter expert and evangelist for in-use CRM capabilities. The CA builds and fosters strong working relationships with Global Information Services partners, functional business partners, third party providers and elevates the CRM product acumen across the company.
Reports to: Leader- Customer Technology
Span of Control: No direct reports. Indirect leadership of resources responsible for CRM capabilities execution, amplification and sustainability.
Business leadership- Immersion into business, marketing and commercial organizations to thoroughly understand business goals, customer/commercial requirements, and business drivers on a level that accelerates the identification/implementation of CRM enterprise capabilities involving features and functionalities that achieve strong business results.
Capability leadership- Anticipate, influence, experiment, pilot new techno-functional capabilities using CRM technology ecosystem that increase value to our business and customer facing teams. Optimize and evangelize existing and new CRM capabilities.
Innovate and think strategically- Partner with Global Information Services (GIS) business facing teams, business stakeholders to influence and execute CRM capability roadmap of current and forward-looking capabilities. Leverage established CRM COE governance structure and engage with CRM technology vendors to understand their product offerings and their integration within OC CRM technology ecosystem.
Capability life-cycle management- Covers all steps from conceptualization of CRM capabilities, experimentation through proof-of-concepts; roll out through pilots that complement CRM product release roadmap; marketing, sustainability, evolution and retirement of CRM capabilities.
Collaborate with CRM product leader and CRM platform architect to plan CRM capabilities, develop project plan, direct and manage capability execution resources, coordination of workflow between stakeholders involved in capability life-cycle, end user education, capability roll out and production support
- Leverage OC core execution methodology to gather requirements, design user experience, and develop capability implementation, roll out and marketing plans
- Ensure functional, user experience and technical tradeoffs are clear with business and technical teams
- Recognize and overcome obstacles from CRM capability inception to rollout, adoption and value measurement
- Communicate and provide timely status to the CRM project/release teams, key stakeholders, and management
Collaborate and foster teamwork- Inspire and cultivate talent within Global Information Services, customer facing teams and business organizations to promote an engaging work environment. Increase the level of CRM capabilities awareness and value across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 CRM
- 4+ years using .NET, C#,ASP, SQL Server
- 3+ years’ experience in information technology focused projects including websites, portals, apps, mobile, data integration, analytics)
- 3+ years working directly with business teams (commercial, business) in a role understanding and translating business needs into technical implementation
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding workflows and business process, identifying issues and providing solutions that leverage CRM relevant technologies
- Working knowledge of Dynamics SDKs and APIs
- Has led or participated in the development of CRM techno-functional capabilities
- 4-8 years of experience with Dynamics 365 CRM
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage medium to large scale, cross-functional projects involving global processes, cross-functional teams and third-party vendors.
- Utilization of analytics to gain insights into effectiveness of CRM platform
- Experience in generating requirements and/or user stories to successfully communicate business needs
- Effective and proactive communicator with stakeholders at all levels; successfully sets and manages expectations
- Experience collaborating with 3rd party providers, agencies, development teams
- Excellent customer service and technology team representation in end-to-end product lifecycles
- Experience with data interfaces between third parties and disparate systems
- Experience with ADX Portal, Cloud (Azure or AWS) a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics CRM Online, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions.
- The ability to envision and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams, as well as the customer product owners.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, and the ability to convey this knowledge to both consultants and developers to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the appropriate use of custom development. This will include conveying both high-level and detailed information of the solution to multiple customers.
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics 365 CRM solutions and solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM data model and at least 4 years designing, creating, customizing and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM Solutions, including innovative LOB solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom XRM solutions.
- The ability to identify and leverage existing HD Dynamics IP and create scalable/reusable code that is solution agnostic and apply it to unique customer requirements.
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM Online with O365
- Knowledge of and ability to configure the latest and greatest Dynamics365 CRM feature sets including preferred solution, O365 components and core Dynamics CRM customization features.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Ability to identify target audience and adapt communication style or method accordingly to clearly convey relevant information with confidence. Understand others through active listening
- Strong vendor management skills (including third party packages and consulting teams, both for implementation and ongoing maintenance)
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility as priorities change in an environment of competing demands
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 APIs and/or SDKs a plus.#LI-KJ1
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with approximately 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.