Warehouse Forklift Driver
Location: Rockford, Illinois - United States
The Owens Corning plant in Rockford IL manufactures extruded polystyrene foam board insulation for primary use in the construction industry.
- Safe, clean and well-lit, automated work environment
- Family atmosphere centered around employee and community involvement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full time
- Must be available to work nights and OT
- Market competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance
- Automatic 401k company contribution of 2% with an additional 6% match
- Quarterly Bonus program with a potential of 12.5%
- Wellness Incentives up to $700/year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program at 15% discount
- Load customer shipments on various types of delivery vehicles
- Transfer product from production floor to warehouse stock area
- Rotate warehouse stock for first out, stock consolidation and staging for pending shipments
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior fork lift experience (2+ years preferred)
- Capable of reading customer orders and loading instructions
- Computer literacy (SAP preferred)
- Strong work ethic and great attendance
- Meet physical demands of position
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2017 sales of $6.4 billion and employs 19,000 people in 37 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.