The Owens Corning plant in Rockford IL manufactures extruded polystyrene foam board insulation for primary use in the construction industry.
- Clean work environment
- Well-lit highly automated production facility
- Career advancement opportunities
Production Worker/Machine Operator
- Full time
- 12 hr night shift (8p-8a)
- Manage end of line process to include unit wrapper, packaging and staging finished units for warehouse
- Monitor continuous process and perform board inspections per standard work guidelines
- Housekeeping standard work to include recycling baler
Competitive Total Comp Package
- Annual increases based on performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with a potential of 8% match
- Bonus program with a potential of 12.5%
- Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced industrial team-based environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Use cleaning equipment or tools as necessary in accordance with all safety rules
- Ability to do basic mathematical calculations.
- Computer literacy
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work nights and overtime
- Meet physical demands of position
About Owens CorningOwens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2017 sales of $6.4 billion and employs 19,000 people in 37 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.