Lakeland, Florida, United States
Maintenance PlannerJob ID 53504
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Maintenance Planner will provide leadership to ensure solid, efficient, thorough work plans are completed once maintenance services are requested by our customers (production, management, warehouse, etc). Additionally, the Maintenance Planner will ensure all asset information is updated per OC and Reliability Work Process (RWP) standards. Day to day schedule will vary depending on the type of work going on in their area of responsibility and the needs of the plant.
Reports to: Maintenance & Reliability Leader
The RWP Process / Storeroom
Assisting the Maintenance Leader in the implementation and the maintaining of the RWP Process which includes the following duties:
- Ensure Work Plans meet department quality standards
- Estimating the labor hours needed for Work Plans
- Obtaining competitive bids for contract work
- Determining parts & material requirements for Work Plans
- Writing purchase requisitions for direct purchase of outside parts and materials
- Ensuring that all information needed to support the planning process is complete, accurate and readily available to everyone
- BOM’s are accurately and efficiently updated or added in SAP per OC Policy
- Ensure Material Codes/Stores Codes are updated or added in SAP per OC Policy
- Drawing/Sketches are updated per OC Policy
- Spare Part Packages are accurate and updated
- To maintain control of the storeroom and its contents.
- Work with the Maintenance Coordinator to “kit” jobs for the technicians on a regular basis
- To receive parts and work with purchasing to ensure accurate records
- Assist in the Planning, Scheduling and Contracting Work for Large Scale Projects.
- Strictly adhere to all plant safety practices, codes, procedures, and programs.
- Possess working knowledge of the Maintenance Work Order System.
- Complete the paperwork and computer notations associated with Work Orders, PMs, Parts Requisitions, Scheduling, and other maintenance processes.
- Identify required parts and supplies and utilize the ordering process to obtain them.
- Participate in and completes special projects as assigned
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with approximately 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.