Jackson, Tennessee, United States
Continuous Improvement LeaderJob ID 53120
Location: Jackson, Tennessee - United States
The TPM Leader will drive TPM and Quality Strategy for the Jackson, TN plant. The role exists as TPM is the chosen methodology in which the Jackson plant will win with our people and our customers while advancing our productivity. Working alongside the Global TPM Team, the TPM leader will be responsible for developing Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) methodology, facilitating improvement programs while measuring effectiveness.
Reports to: Plant Leader Span of Control: Quality Department
Environmental, Health & Safety
Functional Planning & Execution
Demonstrates Owens Corning safety values and specifically the commitment to zero injuries, hazard recognition and legislative requirements.
Develops strategy and implementation of eight pillars of TPM, utilizing internal and external consultants.
Reporting & Analysis
Improving Plant Productivity
Leads reporting and analytics to develop strategy and monitor progress.
Purposeful in aligning TPM with plant productivity goals to achieve targets, mitigate risk and prioritize resource needs.
Cross-Functional Leadership & Team Contribution
Leading & Developing Talent
Collaborates across organization to share best practices and align teams and resources to drive results.
Leads, coaches and solicits feedback in order to execute on Jackson TPM goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Quality, or relevant discipline
- 5-7+ years of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) or other Continuous Improvement experience
- Providing leadership to organizations within a manufacturing operation(s)
- Delivering continuous improvement, including development of strategic plans and execution against those plans.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management acumen with demonstrated analytical ability accompanied by strategic vision
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement disciplines
- Demonstrated growth mindset to grow oneself and organization’s future possibilities
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically to accelerate company success
- Demonstrated ability to competitively drive results, follow through on commitments and allocate necessary resources
- Experience driving/leading change across an organization, engaging and challenging individuals throughout
- Experience attracting, developing and retaining outstanding talent
Owens Corning is A Global Leader
We are a company that is global in scope and human in scale. What does that mean? It’s simple, really. While we’re a large, international organization that’s leading the way, we never lose sight of the talented people who power our success. After all, their ideas, drive, and expertise enable us to develop, manufacture, and market insulation, roofing, and composites that make the world a better place. Here, you can make more possible every day.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with approximately 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.