Overtime Status: [[Non Exempt]]
Reports to/Dept: [[Denver Asphalt]]
Shift: [[Day Shift ]]
Owens Corning Denver is looking for motivated employees to work at our Asphalt Production facility. As a member of the pouring crew at our facility, you will work alongside a team of 5 - 9 employees:
- Complete tasks associated with making, setting, pouring and clearing the Asphalt
- Package batches of asphalt products
- participate in projects and equipment repairs
- Maintaining a safe workplace
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Available to work various schedules to include weekends
- Ability to team-lift 100 pounds
The ideal candidate would have:
- Motivation to learn and advance as an Owens Corning employee
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Manufacturing or Asphalt experience (preferred, but not required)
- Forklift experience (preferred, but not required)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting pay $22.62 / hour
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision after 90 days of employment
- Wellness incentives
- Shift differentials (night shifts)
- Opportunities for quarterly incentives
- Life insurance
- Market leading 401(k) plans
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2017 sales of $6.4 billion and employs 19,000 people in 37 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.cA career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.